Meet Logan Mauldin! Logan is the founder of and lead designer for Silver & Sage Jewelry, a yoga-inspired jewelry brand that has swept the country over the past several years through its partnership with Wanderlust Festivals and it's website www.silverandsagejewelry.com. Logan is mother to two boys, ages 14 and 11. Being a right brain focused, artistic and creative spirit, there isn't much "routine" in Logan's life. On any given day, she can be found running back and forth between Silver & Sage's home office in Scottsdale, AZ, volunteering at her sons' school, and catching a flight to wherever Silver & Sage needs her next.
What rocks your bliss?
Connecting with people in a deep and authentic way has always come naturally to me. And now, through Silver & Sage, that connection has taken on broader meaning because of how cherished a piece of our jewelry becomes to the person who is wearing it. It’s joyful for me to hear people’s stories about how Silver & Sage has impacted their lives. I am totally "blissed out" how it has connected people to each other, and how we have inspired deep introspection.
Describe your perfect day.
My perfect day includes:
· Waking up to my bedroom full of sunlight and love.
· Listening to a guided meditation and enjoying a cup of coffee.
· Yoga, Pure Barre or a bike ride.
· Productive, uninterrupted time at the office, meeting with my team and having time to be creative and to design
· An afternoon engaged with my two boys – especially when they are not fighting!
· Dinner with my boyfriend and all of our kids – his three, my two.
· A cup of tea and some meaningful conversation to unwind at the end of our day.
When do you feel most creative and alive?
I become most creative in the afternoons and generally when working against a deadline. Deadlines make my ideas flow (much to the distress of everyone I work with!). I feel most alive in two places: hiking in the Rocky Mountains and walking the streets of NYC. They each offer their own inspiration, gifts, and insight into the richness and vastness of life.
Share a huge goal you are rocking?
Personally, I'm in a time in my life of huge unknowns. I am working on finding peace in the here and now.
If you could get on a plane right now, where are you going?
How do you handle setbacks?
I'm not afraid to cry! But after a good meltdown, I am pretty quick to realize that setbacks are always an opportunity for growth and discovery and even a new beginning.
How do you come home to yourself?
I literally come home. Being on the road so much is an adventure and I love it! But there is nothing like waking up on a Sunday morning in my own bed and being surrounded by the people I love (along with the New York Times.)
What are 3 ways you rock the self LOVE?
1. Yoga, a long bike ride, or any activity that involves deep breathing and creates the space and time to reflect.
2. Journaling. Writing to myself has been a crucial practice for me over the last couple of years. What better expression of self love than to take time to check in with your heart and soul through unedited, uninhibited writing. For me it's been an important tool for living an authentic life.
3. A great manicure/pedicure.